Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My obsession

I have so many assignments in hand... but I don't feel like doing it. This is my weakness, or you can call it bad attitude - if I don't feel like doing something, I will NOT do it and no one can force me to. Unless it's compulsory/or I'm obliged to. I know...assignments are my obligations, but I think I still have some time to waste... =.=''

Anyway, before I digress any further... I'm gonna talk about my all-time obsession. Friends who know me well are, of course, aware of this. My obsession is.......... eyelashes and mascaras!!!!!! I just can't stop buying mascaras and stuffs related to eyelashes. Crazy, right? But I just love them. I even wrote a feature story about eyelashes (one of my Advanced News Writing assignments).
P/S: I will post up the feature story here once I'm done with my current assignments, because I want to edit it and make it look like a feature story on magazine! :)

As the saying goes - Eyes are the windows to the soul - William Shakespeare.

That's why I love to buy eye-related cosmetics - eyes are important features on the face! And I think that eyelashes make a difference. BIG difference. Who doesn't want long, thick, and curled eyelashes? When it comes to applying mascaras, I do have certain expectations. I want them evenly applied (every single lash), lengthy, curled and volumized. Some might say that it's too fake, but it's just me. I like them to be precise. :D

My eyes with mascaras:




No they are not fake. They are really my lashes with three types of mascaras which I normally used. Which three? Take a guess!


My collection - Mascaras, fiber and eyelash extension serum
:




My all-time favourite mascara:


dejavu fiberwig mascara.
Good stuff. To me, this is a god-sent tool to beautify my eyes! lol

That is all for now. I really gotta go and work on my assignment. It's due in less than 24 hours...... god......


No comments: