Monday, October 27, 2008

Random updates and rambles

First of all, Happy Deepavali to all my Indian friends!!

I'm having a longggg weekend - I have no class on Friday and Tuesday. So I have five days off. I was kinda excited on Thursday, but that feeling quickly faded off, because I realized I have nothing much to do, except for assignments (which I have not even started doing yet). I'm not productive, I have not much of a social life. Sigh... Perhaps, it's my own silly fault for refusing to go out, but when I come to think of it, even if I do go out, there is nothing out there that excites me anymore. You name it - shopping, movies, karaoke, clubbing, drinking, yumcha, etc. I don't feel like doing any of those.

On a completely unrelated topic, I'm cutting out all the jerks in my life, gradually. Yesterday was another one.

Mr X: Hey, are you going anywhere tonight?
Cristabel: I'm not sure yet, perhaps I'm going to karaoke.

Mr X: Why not go for drinks?
Cristabel: There are drinks in karaoke.
Mr X: Who are you going with? All ladies?

Cristabel: No, I'm going with my brother, his girl friend and maybe my friend.

Mr X: Oh, then I'm not interested. Not fun without ladies.
Cristabel: Fine, goodbye.
Mr X: Come to think of it, since I have nothing to do, I might as well join you.

Cristabel: Oh, ok, up to you.

Mr X: By the way, is your friend pretty? Coz I'm bringing another friend, and I'm afraid that he would be bored, because you will be accompanying me what...
Cristabel: You know what, I'm so sick of you. You can go by yourselves, you stupid bastard/womanizer! Don't bother contacting me anymore. You can rot in hell for all I care. Be careful of STD.
Mr X: I'm just asking. Ok then, up to you.

Why? Why can't I get to know some decent guys? All that I have ever met are bastards! Stalkers, womanizers, selfish ones.....................
I've learnt my lesson. I will never again meet guys in clubs. Correction, I will meet guys in clubs, but I will never ever go out with them or date them anymore.
*frustated*

Some random updates of my dull weekend:
  • I went clubbing on Friday night - it was my brother's birthday. But the pictures are not with me now so I can't post it here. Just to clarify something, I will not be posting it anyway (perhaps you will find it in Facebook :D ), because we only took around 3 - 5 pictures as the camera's battery was dead. Anyway, the night ended really badly.
  • I went for a family dinner to celebrate the arrival of a new member of the family - my cousin's newborn son! Congratulations!
  • I went to Low Yat with my cousin Gavin on Sunday. Did not intend to buy anything at first but I ended up buying a camera, Canon Digital Ixus 870 IS. yay! But that happiness was short-lived. Don't ask me why... because I don't know.
  • Today, I've been home all day long because the weather is freaking hot and I don't wanna go out. Perhaps I will be going back to Lipis a few hours later and if I do go, I will be back tonight. Why? Because I have nothing to do and since my brother is going back, I might as well follow. See? I'd rather go on a meaningless-and-no-purpose trip than staying home to do my assignment. I'm so lazy. And unmotivated. I've been in this state since the beginning of this semester. Help me!
Some random pictures:


My new 'toy'!!! Canon Digital Ixus 870 IS


Dinner at Jun Kee Restaurant - Cheras. Good food.
Sorry, I forgot to take pictures for the rest of the dishes. Too hungry, I suppose.

The baby went home early as he would not stop crying... so I did not have the chance to take his picture.

Gotta scoot! See ya!

No comments: