Monday, December 22, 2008

Random Thoughts

I am officially getting tired of apologising for the lack of updates. So for a difference, I will not be apologising this time. lol

I know, I am on holidays but I'm working now. Sales advisor for Proton. Since I am new, I do not have much time for myself lately. Even when I do, all I wish to do is to stay home, rest and sleep and watch telly or dvds. Gosh, sounds like I am getting old. Seriously, I am pretty worn out everyday when I finally get off work, even when I did nothing much during my working hours. I think the stress is getting to me. I start to feel like a loser again. But I have yet to give up... I will continue fighting.

My social life is like... dead. I don't get to spend much time with my friends anymore... sigh. Romance? DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. Alright, I'll say this, loud and clear - I've been fantasizing that I could actually develop a relationship with someone and again, I'm disappointed. Not much to my surprise, tho'. I am used to it. I think I should really give myself one tight slap - "wake up, idiot!"

Nothing is going smooth at the moment... why can't my life be smooth-sailing? My fragile heart has been crushed again and again. I almost feel that I could hear my heart breaking. Please don't get me wrong. I am not talking about my romance (although I admit, it did upset me a little). I am talking about something else... something P & C.

I have to go to bed now, or else I will be a walking corpse tomorrow at work. Folks, I am so sorry for missing out the outings... I will try my best to make it up once I get my car back. Love~

P/S: Cristabel is breaking down. Purely an emotional wreck now.

No comments: