Monday, August 8, 2011

Once-in-a-blue-moon update LOL

It's been almost a year since I visited or updated this little personal space of mine. I guess this blog is going to die very soon wtf.

However, memories will always remain; therefore I am never gonna delete this blog of mine.

Whoever says that blog must be updated regularly? Is there any particular set of rules which dictate so? HELL NO. So, to hell with discipline... I shall only update as I see fit, or when I feel like it :p

It's now 5.30am in the morning and I still can't sleep. Or rather, I don't wanna sleep for some weird reasons. Lately, I have been feeling a little lost and I am trying to find my way out now. Is it really because I am too idle nowadays? Or because of something else? It's been a while since I last wrote something, so pardon me if this piece of my thought is a lil' bit all over the place. :)

I think I have grown up a lot in these few months. Due to my experience of working with Appco. I'm not gonna bore you with the details of the company or the job; if you would like to find out more, feel free to google the name of the company. I was basically doing sales and marketing cum corporate trainer. I have learnt a great deal from this job and met some really nice chaps along the way, whom I will never forget in my entire life.

I have also met someone who's now a precious friend to me and I hope it will remain this way... because I came to realize that the friendship means more to me than any other kind of relationships. And I am really comfortable and happy like this. :)

Like I said earlier, there are some things that will remain as memories forever... One day, I will still look back and smile, reminiscing the good old times and be grateful for I have met him. But I am actually still in the adjusting period... But soon, I will be able to get over it. I truly believe that time actually heals. Don't get me wrong, it's not like my world is about to collapse... it's just sometimes I would still ask the what ifs questions. Over and over again.

If the person in question ever gets to read this, he will have the answer to the question he asked me last night. But it doesn't matter now anymore, does it? It didn't work out, so that's all there is to it. And when he asked, I did consider for a moment, just for a moment to tell him, but I did not in the end, I just merely avoided the question. Thank God for that. I wouldn't wanna risk ruining the friendship that we have built after ending things.

I want to get rid of the what ifs questions. I really do. But the harder I try, the worse it became. I end up asking more. So I will just go with the flow for the time being, I guess?

I will end this post with a song that kinda describes my mixed up feelings now.



Good night peeps!

No comments: