Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What I have been up to lately~

I have been updating my blog regularly, but these updates are mainly my thoughts. I haven't been blogging about what I have been up to lately as I'm damn lazy to upload the pictures here... LoL. I didn't even blog about my birthday. @.@

Did not watch any movie recently... the last one was Karate Kid, together with Martin. =) A very touching movie. I'd like to apologize to Martin for making him wait for nearly half an hour in front of the cinema... :p ^sorry^


Lately, I have been spending a lot of time in Shall We Dance Studio... I'm now taking up Latin class too. ^_^ The reason why I have been spending so much time there was because I took part in the salsa performance for SWDS Anniversary 2010! Initially I participated just for the fun of it, but as the Big Day drew closer, I started to become anxious and thought about quitting for countless time. Fortunately, I did not. I gritted my teeth and stuck it thru'. It was one of the best decisions I made, as I learnt a lot and it brought me happiness. Perhaps, I should say, joining in this studio is one of best decisions I have ever made, as I made many friends, and all of them are nice and kind-hearted people. ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I shall let the pictures do the talking now yeah? =)

Presenting... SHALL WE DANCE STUDIO ANNIVERSARY 2010~















There are many more types of dance performance that day, but unfortunately, I do not have all the pictures... There were Latin, Hip Hop, Ballroom, Belly Dance and the list goes on...

My salsa class... =)




Apart from that, Merdeka celebration... Not that I'm very patriotic, it was just another reason to party~~~ TeeHee ^_^



Then, random night outs... I won't post so many pictures of the night outs here as you could see most of them in my Facebook...


Then... Tioman trip with my eldest sis~~


HAHAAHHAA this is precious... LoL


Genting Trip with friends from SWDS...~~


Last but not least... my convo~~~~~!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY.


Thanks to my daddy and mummy and yima... and my family... and my friends too... without all of you, I will never be able to make it this far...

Oh well, it's getting really "early" now. heheheheh... I shall blog about my birthday celebration soon. Good night peeps~

No comments: