Monday, September 6, 2010

The trip back to K.Lipis

Dear all, I made a trip back to Kuala Lipis yesterday and I just came back today.

Well, I would say this trip has cheered me up a little... and I am better compared to my previous state. At least, having my family around me made me feel safer and they really did occupy my time and I had no time to think of the things that were (and still are), bothering me. Frankly speaking, my mood is better now. ^_^ However, I still feel exhausted, because like life, every rose has its thorn. I don't think I will be mentioning any name here as it will be inappropriate... =) I just want to share my thoughts on this matter. Oh well, not newly found thought; it is a well-known fact, but I never really accepted it. I guess now I do. Do not expect people will change, because when you do, they never do. When you expect something like that, all you will get is disappointment. I'm not dreaming anymore and I would move on and NEVER look back again. I mean, come on, what's the point? It is not any happy ending, it is frustrating, and like a friend of mine always says, it is not productive.


Anyway, seeing my parents really did cheer me up. And my relatives and some old friends back there. I know I am not alone. There are times when you will feel really fragile and vulnerable... like the whole world is against you. There is nothing wrong with that because life always has its ups and downs. I don't care if people say that I am emotional and that I have no EQ. At least I know I will be fine after being emotional; I won't keep my feelings bottled up and when the exposion comes, the damage can never be repaired. So who cares if I scream and shout and cry once in a while? =)

Oh well, someone is now looking at me with evil eyes asking me to get lost now. Kidding :p

Gotta go peeps. More updates comings soon.

2 comments:

thule a.k.a leo said...

your birthday falls on the first day of Hari Raya :)
so double celebration for you this year!!!

DreAmy_Cr|stabe| said...

yaya double it up~~ ^_^