Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hello

Hello... Sorry guys... I've been really busy lately so I didn't have time to update... Since I'm free now... I shall resume updating my blog. I did a lot during the time I was absent from my blog... so I shall update one by one. Lots of work, ok? Anyway, on Thursday (30th Oct), we (Amresh, Cheri, Kelly and myself) decided to go for lunch at Dragon-I after class. So off we went!

Yummy! Looking at this makes me hungry. T.T

While waiting for the food

Kelly can't wait to eat!
Kelly yakking away while Cheri listened with an opened mouth. LOL

After lunch, we decided to look for our Halloween costumes and accessories, so we went to The Curve. Sya, who skipped class that morning, decided to join us to hunt for costumes.

We're acting like tourists. =.=''


The girls

Amresh - bewildered. LOL

Goin nuts. Seriously.

After a few hours of searching, I finally found what I wanted!
*happy*

Guess what I was gonna be? I went for dark angel at first, but in the end, it didn't work out... so I guess... I was night angel. wtf

After that, we went for dinner at Apartment, The Curve



Love~~

So... on Friday night... Party time!!! Location: Cloth & Cleft, Changkat Bukit Bintang.


Cheri The Cowgirl, MinMin the Night Angel, Kelly the White Angel, Amresh the Devil, Sya the Hot Witch! LOL...

We are a weird bunch of people. (kidding). but we haveee....

The posers

The cute one

The dancers

And then, there is one funny picture of Kelly, taken after she tasted my AK47! LOL!!!

After party, we went over to Bangsar, Devi's Corner for some Shisha (Amresh's favourite)


Ok well... that pretty much sums up our night.

More updates soon~~~~~~~



No comments: