Saturday, November 22, 2008

The 'love' of my life

I did not shop much lately... coz I've been TRYING to save up for some thing, but I failed. terribly. Sigh. Anyhoo, I managed to purchase some things I love so much. Take a guess, will ya? You don't need to guess actually, people who know me will naturally know the answer coz I am just sooooo predictable. On a general scale, I am obsessed with... cosmetics and perfumes. And occassionally, clothes. No. Not occassionally. Always. Ok, I am just rambling here. Gosh, I am bad in getting to the point. I love to digress. =.=''

Back to my main point. Yeah, I bought a new LE cosmetic set from Lancome, a blusher/highlighter/eyeshadow from The Body Shop, a De Javu Tiny Sniper (I lost mine, so I had to repurchase it). Gosh... I am quite broke now. My saving plan is totally gone. However, I am really happy with the stuffs that I bought. Beautifying myself with them gives me unspeakable satisfaction. LOL I am going nuts.

My tiny sniper and The Body Shop Blusher. (Kelly gave me that brush)

Close up: The Body Shop Blusher


Lancome LE Cosmetic Set. Love~~

Lancome LE Cosmetic Set: 6 eyeshadows, one blusher, one foundation (photogenic), one mascara, one juicy tube and one lip gloss. It is actually a good buy. I love this so much and I will never regret buying this. NEVER.

My shopping list is so damn longggggggggg... a never ending shopping list. =( How?? I guess that will be my motivation to work and earn more money.

No comments: