Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bitch

Dear all,

First of all, let me apologize first as this is going to be a very angry and frustrated post.

I just want to let the whole world knows what I think of that bitch. How can one be so nice to you but stabs you at the back? How can one be so selfish and only thinks about herself? Her whole damn world just revolves around herself, and of course, money. She never thinks that she's at fault for what happened. Not at all. How self-centered is that? Who does she think she is? Just because she is rich, she thinks she has the right to lord it all over other people? Donating for charity every once in a while does NOT erase what you have done, you evil bitch. Please try putting yourself into other people's shoes. Yes, no doubt, the victims of your deeds are my friend, but even if they are not, I would still say the same thing about you. Stop pretending, you manipulative bitch.

Karma does exist, mark my words. Just be careful! On second thought, no, don't be careful. You deserve all that. More than anyone I know.

3 comments:

Kenix LCC said...

i believe in karma..
although i dunno who r u mentioning at.. but, don't worry.. she sure got its retribution..
天回收他的^^

DreAmy_Cr|stabe| said...

yaya... i will tell you in details when i see you ya.... :)

Kenix LCC said...

okok~ waiting for youuuuuu