Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stay Positive

Hey all. News flash. I've quit my job at Milestone, but I bet the whole world knows about it already. LOL.

I would like to thank everyone who accompanied me through my journey in Milestone. Pei Ling, Angelyn, Jaye, Jo, Julliette, Steven, Kenneth, Peter, Hon Weng, Nigel, my Edward korkor. It has been fantastic working with all of you. Thanks for putting up with me and thank you for working with me as a team. And I believe that this will turn into a lifetime friendship. I really do. And as for people I have met along the way, I am thankful as well. God knows, event life is hellish, most of the time. But for people like me, I find satisfaction in that kind of job. Masochist, no? HAHAHAH.


Angelyn babe, I am not cold blooded, of course I am upset about leaving you guys. But everything has its expiry date, and I guess, this is it for me. It's time for me to move on. But as for you, please do not worry too much. I believe in you and your capability. You have never failed me. I know you will do a better job than I did. Gambate, dear!


On my last day, I was so deliriously happy that I got higher than I was supposed to get at Kel's birthday party. wtf. Happy because I thought I got my freedom, finally!

But that happiness is short-lived. I was happy until Sunday. On Monday, I woke up in the morning, realizing I didn't really have a reason to wake up, so I went back to sleep. Til 2 or 3 pm. The same thing happened yesterday and today. I feel so drifted. I wanted some time to do some soul searching. But now I have the time, and I am not that happy.

So I just refused to wake up today. I had no reason to. But how much can one sleep? I had to wake up. And then I realised, no one was home. All my friends are working. No one was around. So I was so lazy to go out and get some food and I waited til 5++. Then I couldn't take it anymore so I dragged my lazy ass out of the house and into the car, in my big T-Shirt, messy hair and without a single trace of makeup on my face, drove to the nearest restaurant, bought some food and went home. I watched Desperate Housewives (again) while I was eating. So damn boring.

Then I came up to my room, played some songs, and memories started to flood my mind. I thought I got over those things earlier, but apparently, not yet. I am still hurt. I still care and I still wonder what have I done to deserve all these. But I will recover, I have to be strong. I can't fail my friends who sincerely care about me. I will keep my chin up and go through this. :)


After that, I saw Kelly online so I messaged her. Thank God for that. The stuffs that she said to me really really made my day. I don't feel so worthless anymore. Really, Kelly dear, thank you very much. :)

Recent updates my life

Then, Kelly's birthday party, which I don't really have the pictures yet, not all, anyway. So that will be in the next post.

Oh ya, my brother, my little brother, has gone back to Kuala Lipis for good. T__T

Farewell dinner with him at Ampang Lookout Point: -


What I am trying to say here is, life always has its ups and downs. I tend to focus too much on things I don't have and I forgot the things that I do have. It's bad. It really is. So, thanks again my dear friends and families, for being around. I am lucky to have you. I will try to stay positive at all times. Thank you again.

Much love all. Have a great week!



No comments: