Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the mums out there, Happy Mother's Day!

For me, I have two mums to wish. ^_^ One is my mum, another one is my yima, who brought me up.

I know that both won't get to see this, but then I just want to express my feelings towards them in my own little space.

To my mum: -

No, the adorable little girl is not me. She is my niece. ^^

Mum, happy mother's day! I know that I had been a pain in the ass when I moved in to stay with you and dad 9 years ago. I know that I had been really rebellious and immatured. I know that I always made your blood boil. I am sorry for not being the best daughter ever. I am sorry for blaming you so many years. I understand everything now. Please forgive me. I will not fail you, I swear. I will make you proud. Mum, I love you. :)

To my yima: -


Yima, thanks for bringing me up and loving me unconditionally. Without you, I will not be who I am today. I know that I hurt you all those years ago when I did something wrong and you had to send me away. I guess, I never apologized for what I did to you before, not properly, anyway. So here I am. Sorry. I am still feeling very guilty and I could still feel the pain when I had to part with you... But I will make it up to you. I will come back and visit you more often and I will fulfill my promises towards you. I already fulfilled one. I am a uni grad now! I hope you are proud of me. ^_^ And I hope that you will fulfill your promises too. One of them is to be there when I get married one day. You promised! hehehe.

And I just realised, I don't really have that many pictures of my family with me. They are all in lipis or kuantan. =.=| But anyway, they will always be in my heart.

P/S: I wanted to post this up earlier, but the darn internet was damn slow so I had to give up. Now it's much better.

Guys, gotta scoot!

Much love all~

No comments: