Saturday, May 8, 2010

Recent activities

Dear all,

I have been missing in action from my blog for quite some time, before I quit my job, right?

Actually, my life has changed quite a lot, but I am really behind in updates here. To make it up, I guess I'll just have to blog about some things I have done recently.

Movies watched:

Freaking Hilarious. Two thumbs up!


A must-watch movie. As good as the first one

I watched both movies with Voon and Eva~ Thanks girls~ It was fun. Let's watch Iron Man 2 soon... I haven't watched... /_\

Books read: -

Sophie Kinsella is definitely my favourite writer. I can spend hours reading her books and I have read everything written by this fabulous woman. Twenties Girl is mainly about the relationship between an ordinary girl with overactive imagination called Lara with her 105-year-old great aunt who has already passed away, but couldn't rest in peace because she could not find her necklace, which meant a lot to her. No one could help her but Lara, because she was the only one who could see her. Sadie, her great aunt, appeared in the form of bold, fun-loving, Charleston-Dancing girl, demanded that Lara must track down her necklace. Annoyed and scared of her incessant shrieks and shouts, Lara agreed, although her life was a mess - her business partner has run off to Goa, she has just been dumped by her boyfriend and was still obsessing about getting back together with him. As the treasure hunt began, both girls, who had nothing in common, started to get along with each other and Lara's mundane life took a turn; she thrived in her career, she found new romance...

Oops, I guess I have said too much already... My bad. :p If you are interested in this book, you really should go get one from your nearest bookstore and read it! It will be worth your time. I laughed like a mad woman when I was reading it and my friends thought I was crazy! It's story is intriguing, hilarious and meaningful... Ten thumbs up! wtf. :)

Beyond the Blonde, on the other hand, is a story of a hairdresser to stars, Georgia, a small town girl who got the position as a colourist in one of the most well-known and expensive salons in New York, Jean-Luc. This books takes the readers into the glamorous world of bitchy women and men, mainly the salon's clients. Find out how Georgia battled bullies, found romance, endured heartbreak and betrayal, and fought the fear within her throughout the journey of her career as a colourist at such a glamorous salon! Beyond the Blonde is definitely interesting; but I still prefer Sophie's Twenties Girl! I guess preference is always subjective. :)

Anyway, thanks Kelly for lending me this!

And, I attended Kelly Clarkson's All I Ever Wanted Tour Concert at Bukit Jalil National Stadium! Many thanks to Julliette who scored me fabulous seats, for free! Yoohoooooo!!! And not forgetting Ms. Kelly Tey, who attended the concert with me~!! Kelly watched Kelly, wtf.



We did not bring camera to the concert, so no pictures were taken... BooHoo~
It was definitely worth watching! I would kill to have a voice like hers... seriously. She was simply fabulous...! Love her to bits! Anyway, if anyone wishes to take a look at the concert's pictures, click here.

Apart from these, I am taking up salsa class now, many many thanks to Voon and Eva ^_^
It's really fun~

And I am taking up gym as well, woohoo! I hate working out, but I won't stop!

Favourite hang out place for the past few months: Zeta Bar, Modesto's, Sya's place, Cs' pan mee restaurant (because of CHAIRMAN, of course), gym, shopping malls, etc etc.

Actually I have taken quite a number of pictures, but god knows, it is tiring to upload all here. Why do double work when you can find those on my FB? HEHEHE.

Wow, it's now 5.03 am... I really have to get some sleep, although I am not sleepy yet. :p I want to get rid of my dark circles!! They are annoying! If I don't have them, I would feel very very comfortable not wearing makeup everyday. I won't feel like sinking into the ground when I bump into people who have never seen me without make up....! I can only wish.... no more questions such as, "Why do you look so tired?", "What time did you go to sleep last night?" etc etc, which basically means "you look like shit" to me. Okok, just kidding.

Gotta scoot!

Much love all!

2 comments:

Kenix LCC said...

omg!! u went to Kelly Clarkson's concert?? wuuuu~~ jealousnya~~~
sobx sobx=(

I WANT TO WATCH THOSE MOVIESSS TOO!!!!!
y there's no cinema in Lipis geh?? deng~!!! =( =(

DreAmy_Cr|stabe| said...

hehehehehe...yeah...next time if i got any concert i bring you along yeah...~ :)

Yeah lah... lipis no cinema...wtf