Saturday, May 8, 2010

Friendship is one of the most precious things

Dear all,

Mr. Insomnia wants to be my new best friend again. He wouldn't leave me alone. :( I guess this is becoz of my biological clock, which is totally eff-ed up now. But no matter what, I am always a night ghost. :) I am most productive and efficient at night. In the morning, I am just a walking zombie.

Just now, I had my breakfast/lunch/dinner with Julliette at Kim Gary, Sunway Pyramid. We talked for hours! Julliette dear, I am lucky to have met you and I am glad, very glad to know you! :) She said something which I can't agree more...

"Friendship is one of the most precious things in life."

It's so true. One of God's greatest gift is indeed, friendship.


Someone once said to me that she didn't need any friend in her life; friends are meant to be manipulated. I would like to tell her now, without my friends, I will not be who I am today. Although I might be an unattractive/ugly/fat loser in your eyes, but I believe, I am happier than you. Because I am always surrounded by very supportive friends who love me for who I am. I don't have to wear a mask 24/7 and I am comfortable in my own skin. I may not be as attractive or as rich as you, but I am happy and most importantly, I am not as insecure as you. I don't need the luxurious or glamourous life of yours to fill my life. A few hours of hanging out with my friends, no matter where we are, will do for me.

Whenever I am in trouble, my friends are there to help me.

Whenever I am upset, my friends are there to cheer me up.

Whenever I am lonely, my friends are there to be with me.


When I cry, I have shoulders to lean on.

When I laugh, they laugh with me.


We share everything with each other and we love each other, no matter how much we argue.

I would like to dedicate this to all my friends out there. You know who you are.


Guys, forgive me for being so corny here. @.@

I just want you to know, this is true my heart. That's right, true from MinMin's

2 comments:

Kenix LCC said...

lolz.. i know that im in too.. huhu~~

Agree with u, friendship is another precious thing apart from family n love~~

DreAmy_Cr|stabe| said...

Yeah... 100% agreed. :)